Friday, April 22, 2011

United Arab Emirates (my home country)

United Arab Emirates is a middle eastern countries. UAE is one the most safest country in the world. It contains 7 cities that where united in 1972 by our bes president shaikh Zayed Bin Sultan Al Nahian.



Shaikh Zayed (god be upon him), one of the best leaders in the world that is famous everywhere. Now a days, a lot of revelations are happening to remove the president or the government, but we are still suffering because of loosing our president. The capital of the UAE is Abu Dhabi.



It is the second safest city in the world. The second most famous city is Dubai and it is famous for the majority of foreigners from all the world which are living in peace. it have the biggest tower(http://dummidumbwit.wordpress.com/2010/06/28/burj-dubai-worlds-tallest-building/), the biggest hotel, and the biggest mall. In the UAE everybody is equal.



The people in the UAE are so friendly and kind and they can help anybody who wants help. In the UAE you can find what you want to see like: mountains, malls, big hotels, and nature views.

Abu Dhabi is my hometown which i grew ans raise in. My hometown is safe for living, not that expensive, and with a lot of things to see and enjoy and never get bored any time at all. I strongly advice everybody that the UAE will be their next destination because you will really enjoy your time.

AS a lot of people know that Dubai is the best city in the world after Tokyo. Dubai is very beautiful city with a lot of towers buildings and nice places to enjoy your time doing a lot of stuff.


I really like to stay in the UAE because it is the best country to live in and it is one of the most famous countries in the world.


I miss my country ((((((  

1 comment:

  1. LAST YEAR I SAW THE SEX IN THE CITY. THAT MOVIE BACKGROUND WAS UAE. I WAS REALLY SURPRISED! BECAUSE REALLY BEAUTIFUL AND UAE HAS AMAZING DESERT. DUBAI HAS MANY FANCY HOTELAND HUGE BUILDING. ALSO IF I HAVE A CHANCE TO VISIT YHE UAE OR DUBAI, I WANT TO TYR CAMAL. I THINK REALLR COOL! AH! IF I VISIT TO YOUR COUNTRY, YOU HAVE TO GUIDE FOR ME.

    ReplyDelete